Leser på NRK at det er vanvittig høye selvmordstall innen psykisk helsevern.
Dette beviser at eksisterende behandling ikke virker. Fordi pasientenes problem er av åndelig art og ikke fysisk. Derfor virker ikke medisinering.
Det de fleste psykiatriske pasienter trenger er åndelig veiledning; de trenger å se inn i seg selv, de må få høre at vi eksisterer ikke bare i denne 3-dimensjonale verden men vi eksisterer også som energi, som vi oppfatter som sjel/ånd. Dette har ikke med religion å gjøre da også ateister tenger åndelig veiledning. Pasientene trenger å tro på seg selv og siden deres problem handler om energi eller sjel om du vil så bør pasienten utforske sin sjel.
De trenger rettledning og det kan de få ved å lese nettsider som omhandler det spirituelle. De kan søke på google, facebook eller youtube på ordene "spiritual awakening", "ascension", "lightworker", "empath", "healer" og lignende. Det er ikke så mye som står på norsk om disse ting så vidt jeg vet. Nøyaktig hvilket innhold den enkelte pasient trenger varierer fra pasient til pasient så pasienten selv må oppfordres til å gå utenfor sin komfortsone og søke på det som føles riktig for sin del.
De trenger også kreativ utfoldelse, energien pasientene har prøver å uttrykke seg på et vis men folk flest forsår ikke seg selv og er derfor ikke aktive innen kunstneriske uttrykksformer. Slike energier bygger seg opp og det er dette som leder dem til å søke psykiatrisk hjelp men tragisk nok kan ikke psykiatrien hjelpe dem slik som det er nå.
Dette leder meg til noe som de fleste folk ikke er klar over, nemlig ;
Vi er eletriske vesner og som mange eletriske apparater trenger vi å jordes nå og da. Dette gjøres ved å gå eller sitte på naturlig bakke som i skog og mark eller en sandstrand ved havet i hvertfall i 10 minutter noen ganger i uka.
Vi som lever i byene er omgitt av asfalt og betong så vi blir ikke jordet på naturlig vis.
Bottom line er å gi pasientene;
- et treningsprogram som involverer å gå barføtt eller sitte på naturlig grunn (for jording av energier).
- et program for meditasjon eller yoga øvelser for å finne fokus i seg selv. Å bruke tid på seg selv er viktig.
- en oppfordring til å slå av fjernsynet og ikke følge med på nyheter for å fjerne distraksjoner i livet.
- oppmuntring til å uttrykke seg kreativt. Og skrive ned frustrasjoner og annet de har behov for.
- veiledning til gode matvaner; kutt ut hvitt sukker og alle produkter inneholdene sukker. Drikk kun vann og nok vann. Det kan hende de trenger magnesium, B12 og på grunn av vår vinter kanskje D vitamin.
- tilgang til åndelig veiledning, dette har ikke med religion å gjøre men er energi.
Åndelig veiledning kan begynne med disse ord (velger å ikke oversette);
- always be calm, your hearthrate, breathing and thinking must be calm (slow) in order to be truly calm.
- never give up, things takes time with living beings.
- we are biological beings but also spiritual ones. Our biology gives us rational thinking and analyzing of things, while our soul gives us wisdom, gut feeling and creativity.
- belive in yourself. Love yourself. You don't need the approval (or judgement) of others so don't seek it.
- let go of attachments to things, habits, old belives, ego, negative feelings and even people. You are responsible only of YOU not anyone else.
- find friends who make you better, not bitter.
- listen to calm music. Or enjoy silence for a while.
Dalai Lama and his 18 rules for life;
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve risk
2. When you lose, don't lose the lession
3. Follow the 3 R's:
- respect for self
- respect for others
- responsibility for all your actions
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it
8. Spend some time alone every day
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality
15. Be gentle with the earth
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it
Du kan alltids google "The Shamanic View of Mental Illness" som er en artikkel av en som vokste opp med sjamanisme og som i voksen alder reiste til Amerika og tok psykologiutdanning. Dette er to korte utdrag;
"...we in the West are not trained in how to deal or even taught to acknowledge the existence of psychic phenomena, the spiritual world. In fact, psychic abilities are denigrated. When energies from the spiritual world emerge in a Western psyche, that individual is completely unequipped to integrate them or even recognize what is happening. The result can be terrifying. Without the proper context for and assistance in dealing with the breakthrough from another level of reality, for all practical purposes, the person is insane. Heavy dosing with anti-psychotic drugs compounds the problem and prevents the integration that could lead to soul development and growth in the individual who has received these energies."
"...Those who develop so-called mental disorders are those who are sensitive, which is viewed in Western culture as oversensitivity. Indigenous cultures don’t see it that way and, as a result, sensitive people don’t experience themselves as overly sensitive. In the West, “it is the overload of the culture they’re in that is just wrecking them,” observes Dr. Somé. The frenetic pace, the bombardment of the senses, and the violent energy that characterize Western culture can overwhelm sensitive people."
Kort sagt; det er ikke noe galt med disse pasientene. De trenger bare veiledning ikke medisinering.
Hilsen Xun Silverstar
How to help your energy sensitive, high dimensional child diagnosed with Downs Syndrome, Autism, bipolar and ADHD. They need energy medicine.
by Dawn Bailey,
Guest writer, In5D.com
When I am doing sessions with clients, they may ask me to check their child or family member’s energy. I have noticed that children diagnosed with Downs Syndrome, Autism, and ADHD are in higher dimensions than the rest of the family. They are above the 5th dimension. This makes them extremely sensitive to energy. Their senses are also heightened to sounds, lights, and smells. This can be really hard to handle as a child because they have no idea what is wrong with them.
I was like this as a child. My family had no understanding of this. I was told I was too sensitive, dramatic, and emotional. At 14, I was diagnosed as bipolar, hospitalized, and medicated. Over the next 20 years, I was on a lot of different psych meds and some had very bad side affects. I was a zombie on some meds and other meds would actually make me manic. When I was in my early 40’s, I found energy medicine and quit my meds after a few months. As it turned out, I was never bipolar; I was sensitive to energy and didn’t know it. I have since learned to control energy much better and know a mood swing is just energy passing through. I have learned to wait it out until the energy changes again.
Psychiatrists will keep prescribing different medicines for your child. I was always told I would have to take bipolar meds for the rest of my life. That it is no different than taking insulin for diabetes. Of course, these meds can be very expensive and taking them the rest of your life makes a lot of money for doctors and drug companies. There is never any hope of stopping this medication because there is no cure. It is a life sentence put on you at a young age. There are many members of my family who are sensitive to energy. About half my family is on psych meds. My siblings are on meds. I am always hearing one of them is on a new psych med and everyone hopes this one works. It never does because you can’t take medicine for what the problem is. They are sensitive to energy shifts and changes in energy.
Your high dimensional child is in a dimension that people spend their lives trying to achieve. Those people consciously tried to achieve that. Your child has no idea. They don’t know what is going on or what is happening to them. This is scary for them and very hard on their family. Being high dimensional also means you are sensitive to celestial events. Full moons, solar eclipses, solar flares, and geomagnetic storms can affect them.
So how do we as family members and the spiritual community help these children?
Since they are mostly residing in a higher dimension, the first thing is to help them stay grounded.
There are many ways to ground;
- Meditation and imagining roots from the root chakra going down to the center of the earth.
- There are grounding foods. These would be dense foods. Food is energy. Calories are measured by units of energy. Meat, potatoes, carrots, root vegetables and dairy are examples of grounding foods. This is why at Thanksgiving people pass out afterwards and take naps. Heavy meals full of dense foods ground you.
- Crystals can help you ground. Black tourmaline, obsidian, and jet are a few. Any dark red or black crystals are good for grounding.
- There are also grounding mats you can purchase. I found several on Amazon. Some even come as sheets or chair covers. Earthing is a popular brand.
- Weighted blankets may help when the energy becomes too much and your child needs a break. There are several on Amazon. The rule of thumb for a child is to buy a blanket that is 10% of their body weight plus 1 or 2 pounds. For adults 10% of their body weight is recommended. Weighted blankets can help with anxiety, agitation, stress and sensory processing.
I was able to quit my bipolar medications through mediation, grounding and energy healing sessions. I learned to control the energy, not completely all the time, but much better. I sometimes have a hard time but I now know how to deal with it. I know it will pass. I am just picking up on energy and can wait it out. I have tools, such as mediation and grounding, to help me get through it until it passes. I know I can eat a heavy meal and rest. I also can keep my chakras balanced and clear so this energy passes quicker. Any energy blockages make it much harder. I also am prepared for full moons and solar flares affecting me and can cope better. The difference is, I have knowledge of what is happening to me and this makes it so much easier. Not knowing was very hard. I always believed something as wrong with me and always would be. Now I know differently. I am just sensitive to energy.
Love and Light, Dawn Bailey
#sensitiveChild #DownsSyndrome #Autism #bipolar #ADHD all these needs #energyMedicine